LinkedIn Hacks That You Shouldn't miss in order to get your next job interview
1. Optimize Your Profile
Make sure your LinkedIn profile has below things :
- About Section
- Education Section
- Optimized with relevant keywords and skills
- Showcase your experience
- Showcase your projects
2. Network with recruiters and industry professionals
- Connect with recruiters and industry professionals in your field.
- Engage with their posts and content to build relationships.
- DM them and genuinely talk about their profile or content.
3. Directly Connect with HR/HM for Job
Check “Reach out to the job poster” for every job listing that interests you. If the option is available, use it to contact the job poster and inquire about the ideal candidate the company is seeking, and if u are a suitable candidate.
4. Share your work
Share your programming work on LinkedIn.
Whether it’s a project you’ve completed or an article you’ve written, to showcase your skills and experience.
5. Follow companies you're interested in
Follow companies you’re interested in working for, and engage with their posts and content to stay up-to-date with their latest news and job openings.